Dun Pin High School Life Education Program for Tea Zen for Parents and Stress Adjustment
- Publication Date ：
- Last updated：2021-08-07
- View count：1271
Taoyuan Reform School
Life Education Program for Tea Zen for Parents and Stress Adjustment
People now seek enjoyment of materials. A number of them lose the
meaning and values in life. Young people are under great changes in body
and mind and in time of making selection in future. It is most likely for them
to get confused in values and lose meaning. They tend to feel depressed,
anxious and empty, resulting in negative and anti-social behaviors. To help
them find meaning in life and establish valuable goals will help them grow in
mind and body. Ministry of Justice is now promoting Correction Institution
Life Education Program. We hold Tea Zen for Parents and Stress Adjustment
course with the main purpose to have mental reconstruction for students here
under changes in current society. A number of foreign studies show meaning
in life is closely connected to human psychology and behaviors. Those with
high meaning in life tend to be healthy in spirit and mind and have good
social behaviors—law abiding, fulfilling responsibility, doing good for others
and self-realization. We hope this program will change the bad thoughts and
behaviors of students and reduce the rate of re-committing crimes.
Fajiaojuezhi #0980903198 Letter from Ministry of Justice on 19 November and
Correction Institution Life Education Program
1. Combination of mental practice on body, heart, mind, soul, nature and
environment to promote whole person development.
2. Establishing aggressive and positive philosophy to make adolescents
understand ideas of respect, appropriation, care, service and love for life.
3. Internal life values to purify mind of adolescents to that can have
consciousness, truth, goodness and beauty, moral values and final beliefs.
4. Blending individuals knowledge, emotions and behaviors to integrate
personality, make progress in emotion management, enhance self-confidence
for self-realization and going beyond
350 students at the school in seven classes
VI. Name of characteristics
Taoyuan Reform School Life Education Program for Tea Zen for Parents and
1 March 2010 thru 31 December 2010
VIII. Inner mind practice course
1. Tea zen education
1. Goals: to make adolescents understand meaning of being good in doctrines;
assistance in religions to help them correct bad habits and understand values
and meaning in life
2. Teaching methods: j narration instructions, kinteractive instruction, l
course in a recycling unit of two months; class given every other week;
each cycle in 8 hours
3. Voluntary worker study conference held once a month
4. Course details
1. Life is continuous; mental growth requires company.
2. Repeated life: repetition is because of people’s own repetitive behaviors.