Taoyuan Reform School,Agency of Correction,Ministry of Justice
:::
:::
*


The school was first founded by Office of Society, Taiwan Provincial Government in 1956 in Hsinchu and
named Temporary Adolescent Reformatory. In September, it was renamed Hsinchu Adolescent
Reformatory. It was moved to Yingge Town, Taipei County in June 1957 and renamed Taipei
Adolescent Reformatory. In April, 1958, the reformatory was moved to current address at No. 98,
Xianxian Street, Taoyuan City and again renamed Taoyuan Adolescent Reformatory. On 1 July 1981, it
was under jurisdiction of Ministry of Justice and formally named Taoyuan Reform School. The school
occupies 3.9 hectares, including 3.44 inside and 0.46 outside school.

*
:::
ad
New immigrants in TaiwanH7N9 Influenza Infection(open new window)Protection Intellectual Property RightsJust Say No DrugsThe fight against bribery at electionBureau of Employment  and vocational trainingMinistry of forengn affairsMinisity of JusticeLiving in Taiwan
*

通過A+等級無障礙網頁檢測(另開新視窗)Declaration on Privacy Right ProtectionInformation Security PolicyService Mail

All texts and figures in this site belong to Taiwan Taoyuan Reform School
,Agence of Correction,Ministratry of Justice Copyright © 2006 Taiwan Taoyuan Reform School.All righes reserved.
Address:NO.98,Siangshan ST.,Taoyuan city,Taoyuan county, 330,Taiwan.R.O.C (Google Maps)
Telephone:+886-3-3253152-4 (Contact us) Reception Room:+886-3-3253152-4#141 (Contact us) Service mail:tyra@mail.moj.gov.tw

Best viewed with IE 5.0 or higher with 1024x768 resolution

*